[C320-list] RARITAN HEAD

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Nov 20 13:59:10 PST 2012

Happy to help John. Although an 'alum' of this great association, I do like
to keep up on these threads and hopefully contribute to some of the things I
did and learned from my time with the boat. Our fledgling 355 group is a bit
thin on topics since all the boats are still new and nothing seems to have
broken yet :)

Regards,

Jon Vez
Formerly #582