[C320-list] 320 #047, raw water discharge temp

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 26 06:02:49 PST 2012

Don, Has the engine overheating been related to the exchanger tubes or perhaps
the raw water pump vanes. The rubber vanes are critical and must be inserted
correctly.  Also the thermostat on my perkins was a 192 degree, which is not far
from the 200 degrees you are reading.  Does the high temperature alarm sound at
200?  How many hours on the engine?