[C320-list] Another fuel tank bites the dust

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Nov 27 18:25:46 PST 2012

Chances are pretty high that the tan will fail with a very small leak, not a
gusher.  I found small amounts of fuel in the bilge but it collected near
the stringer behind the engine and forward of the stuffing box first.  When
you are inspecting your filter, through hull transmission oil you can add
this to the list.
Bruce
Somerset #671 currently San Diego