[C320-list] Need pics of fore deck

Barbara Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 14 13:21:14 PDT 2012

Hi,

I need a pic of the fore deck / anchor locker door area of the boat.  We have
ordered a Selden part and the Catalina Store needs a pic of the mounting area.
 We are in St. Louis area and the boat is in Florida.  Our boat is a 2008 Mark
II, #1158.  If you have a pic that area of your boat and it's close to ours in
the construction line, I would appreciate your sending it to me.

On the other hand, I have taken many pics of the guts of our boat holding the
camera in places our heads could never go.  If you need a pic of the guts, let
me know.  Thanks.

Barb Uhlman
"Whisper" #1158