[C320-list] Anchor Windlass / keel bolt rust

millers1 at aol.com millers1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 14:13:49 PDT 2012

I am new to the C320 association and have found the site a gold mine of help as
I become framilar with the boat and systems.  Two issues I have not been able to locate
information on:  The horizontal Maxwell 500 anchor windlass.... does any one know were
there is a parts list for the "horizontal installed unit"?  How does one check the oil, etc.??
Keel nut/stud and washer rust:   I have checked with a strong magnet and the materials
seem to be of a good grade of SS.  I plan to clean them up.... has anyone preserved them,
if so with what?
Thanks
Art   (#680)