[C320-list] Fuel Gauge

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:26:15 PDT 2012

No relationship...you probably have a short in your sender or your
wiring because your gauge is receiving the full 12 volts. Your sender
is merely a  rheostat (variable resistor) that decreases resistance as
the float rises. The fact that it goes to full, suggests that the
gauge is ok.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC