[C320-list] Fuel Cells

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Sat Oct 13 16:15:32 PDT 2012

Simon,
At the risk of being critical.  I realise that you have most of the
available  electronic wizzardry on your boat but with 3 x 200 Amp/Hr (AGM)
batteries, and considering the trip from the marina to Newcastle Yacht club
is no more than 4 or 5 hours, is another source of electric power really
necessary.

While many users of this site cringe when the name Simon Rock appears on
their email inbox, it should be noted that he has just raised $3000 for
cancer research by raffling a weeks charter on one of his boats in the
beautiful Whitsunday Islands in tropical Queensland. www.cya.com.au  linked
to the Heaven Can Wait  24 hour yacht race on Lake Macquarie.  Well done
Simon
Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark #774