[C320-list] RARITAN HEAD

Jon Vez Jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Oct 15 12:59:34 PDT 2012

I installed the PHII on my former 320 (#582). Well worth it. I thought the handle would be in the way, but it was fine. I chose to change the hoses when I did this upgrade, so it took a bit longer, but the install itself is straightforward, other than the usual hose wrestling. There are photos in the 320 gallery from another owner's install.

Regards,
Jon Vez
C355 #17

Sent from my iPad