[C320-list] Too much oil?

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 16:04:35 PDT 2012

in the boat.  sorry to be imprecise.  Apparently Yanmar recommends at the
bottom of the dipstick, but our mechanic felt that starved the tranny when
the boat was moved in anything but vertical orientation, if I recall his
argument correctly. Regardless,1/4 inch up the stick.

gene

    genehelfman at gmail.com

"You noticed nobody gives a damn about beached minnows."