[C320-list] GORI THREE BLADE FOLDING

Tony Kalish mapmanMD at verizon.net
Tue Oct 16 14:34:38 PDT 2012

Have not had a problem with the 3 blade Gori prop freezing up.  I do clean
and lube it before spring launch.  It continues to work very smoothly.
Maybe barnacles get into the gears and cause a problem.?  I did change my
cutlass bearing and switched to a stainless shaft when I changed to the
Gori.  Knock on wood, things are working (probably jinxed it now!)

Tony Kalish
Getting Away #320