[C320-list] Head vent

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Wed Oct 17 12:32:42 PDT 2012

No, the holding tank already has the correct fitting.  The size of hose used there is fine.  The factory vent takes a much smaller hose and that is part of the problem.  Be sure to use a little silicone around the new vent to ensure that no gasses can sneak back in around the new vent.

Zero holding tank smell all season this year.  Aft closet is back to fiberglass and cedar smell again.  No complaints from the boss at all this year. :)

Jeff