[C320-list] C320-list Digest, Vol 1526, Issue 1

Sean Kaldor spkaldor at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 13:03:14 PDT 2012

>From someone not on the list yet:

I am not sure this is appropriate for the website or if so where it belongs so I will leave this in your hands. I have a 2004 Catalina 320 #999 and the ST4000+ Autohelm would not recognize the fluxgate compass. As you probably know this is not supported by Raymarine anymore and was basically told it was a throw away and buy a new system $$$$$. I located this fellow who repairs Autohelm/Raytheon/Ramarine autopilots exclusively. He repaired my autohelm by replacing the integrated chip that communicates with the fluxgate compass for only $145+shipping. I am sure there are other 320 owners that are faceing similar problems and would like the contact info. His contact information is: Dan Gerhardt C250 at Mydurango.net Randy Dewhirst Onalaska, WI