[C320-list] Fuel tank capacity

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:51:02 PDT 2012

We just refilled Satori (#398) for the first time.  Fuel gauge was reading
about 1/8 full but she only took 10.5 gallons.  Calculating our usage,
we're getting slightly better than 2 hrs/gallon, which I understand is
fairly normal.  But with a supposed 20 gallon tank, we expected to put more
in.  Any comments/ideas?

thanks,
gene

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day,
Teach a man to fish and he'll deplete the
      oceans."

The Book of Bob, Ironies 24:7