[C320-list] shower / fridge drain

Robert Sutherland rwsbv at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 16:33:27 PDT 2012

The list helped me with a related issue a few years ago involving the shower / fridge sump. New issue and I checked the archives so maybe a couple of questions will get me going.
I am getting power to the pump under the sink ( it vibrates) but am not getting the shower or fridge to drain. There is a Jabsco "pump guard" between the Y valve and the pump. Is this the strainer that was mentioned in the archives? I attempted to remove the front but it wouldn't budge so didn't want to force  it.
Also there was a suggestion to "clear" the hose to the pump. Would I remove it to the left of pump? And then what?

Any ideas / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Sutherland
Never Enough # 1043
Sandusky, OH