[C320-list] Winterizing in northeast

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Fri Sep 14 07:13:36 PDT 2012

 I find it preferable to drain the water tanks, by-pass water heater and blow/suck the waterlines dry with small shop vac rather than using any pink stuff in the system.

Top off water levels in batteries.

Since the boat will be on the hard, leave all through hulls open to gravity drain- make sure that stand/trailer pads don't obstruct a through hull after the boat is pulled

you need to run the engine with the raw water intake hose sucking from a jug of antifreeze and the through hull closed. Depending on your plumbing, you may have to remove the intake hose from the through hull fitting to accomplish this

Don't forget to pump pink stuff through the head.