[C320-list] double main sheet control?

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:21:07 PDT 2012

Proper sail trim dictates that you use the traveller primarily for
changing the angle of attack, the vang for pulling the boom down or
raising it to reduce twist, the mainsheet, outhaul and
halyard/cunningham to move the draft of the sail forward or aft.

If you wish to move the boom in heavy air without using the winch,
either luff up a little or ease the vang to reduce pressure on the
sail. Either end of the sheet may be used. Both ends of the traveler
should be synced.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC