[C320-list] Replacement plug for depth gage and speed paddlewheel transducer

bairdrjb at aol.com bairdrjb at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 04:58:26 PDT 2012

Try Gemeco.com.  I am replacing  the speed transducer and they were very helpful. The key is to identify your current unit. Look at the cable, about two to three inches from the transducer. You might find a white tag with a part number. Or look for writing on the cable. Mine didn't have a tag and the cable was "#C9 C1225" which is the Airmar model.

Are you sure the boat didn't come with a plug?  When I bought hull 784, it was laying in the bilge next to the transducer. You might want to contact the former owner.

Wish me luck. Today I am splicing the 5 pin cable from the new knot meter onto the old cable using a junction box. New territory for me.

Bob Baird
Star Dust, 2001, hull 785
Whitehall, MI