[C320-list] double main sheet control?

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Mon Sep 17 21:53:43 PDT 2012

We had a double ended main sheet on our C32 #812. We found it so useful being able to control the main sheet from either side that although this was no longer standard by the time we bought  #1073 we made it double ended by adding a block to the pad eye on the portside of the deck the mainsheet would have dead ended to and adding a cam cleat next to the clutches on the port side for the sheet to run through. It works really well and the sheet doesn't come out of the cleat we chose as can sometimes happen with the factory fitted cleat with the red bar on the starboard side.

Annie
Topcat III