[C320-list] double main sheet control?

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 04:21:14 PDT 2012

Same here

Thanks
Chris Burti
From: John Meyers
Sent: 9/17/2012 4:29 PM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: Re: [C320-list] double main sheet control?
I don't remember anyone suggesting this but.....

I use the starboard side on the winch and the port side is in the cleat so
that I can quickly release the main in an emergency. I don't want to waste
valuable time undoing the sheet from the winch. It really is a nice
feature.

John Meyers
Wind Chime
Muskegon Mi