[C320-list] double main sheet control?

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 18 05:42:13 PDT 2012

John:

In other words, the other end of your main sheet isn't tied off to the dead
eye on the cabin top. (It goes through a block to return to the cockpit?)
OK. Gotcha. Clever idea but since I don't race or otherwise feel the need
for constant, instant sail management, I'll continue to muddle along with
the setup the way it is now.

Have I seen much of the discussion of the last few days? Yes, but I pick and
choose depending on the topic. There are times when my in-box is overwhelmed
with 320 messages and I don't read them all.

jack