[C320-list] iPad navigation software recommendations

William Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 05:12:45 PDT 2012

John,
I have used iNavX all season with very good results.  Since I am often out of signal range I also use the Bad Elf GPS plugin.  I added a 12 volt socket to my pedestal so I could power everything from my house batteries.  My iPad would probably last all day on single charge, running this setup; but since we typically go out for 2 to 3 days, I needed the 12 volts.
I also use AyeTides XL for tide & current info.  This software does not need GPS to operate.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'

Sent from my iPad