[C320-list] shower / fridge drain

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 25 19:40:23 PDT 2012

If one has run the shower sump pump (just briefly) without opening the
thruhull,  will there likely be permanent damage to the anti-syphon loop
relief valve?  And if so, how does one get at it to repair/or check it?  Not
sure, but I believe I may have mistakenly done this recently. Rats...

Dennis Harris C-320 #694