[C320-list] Replacement teak hatch boards

dean at vermeire.us dean at vermeire.us
Wed Sep 26 09:33:52 PDT 2012

I bought the Zarcor doors also. Great product. Not recommended for heavy seas or weather, though.

Sent from Samsung mobileJJ Morrison <sail-ability at sympatico.ca> wrote:
I replaced my boards with hinged doors from Zarco...excellent product, excellent fit and makes getting in and out of the cabin a breeze especially with the bug screen inserts. You can google them.
Cheers
JohnM
1999 #574