[C320-list] Batteries

guyhenry222 at gmail.com guyhenry222 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 18:02:18 PDT 2012

My charger connects to each battery separately and I never combine them by
using the BOTH position.
This allows you to replace the batteries at different times and alternate
which battery you depend on for the house and engine and visa versa.
I always use the older battery for the house and the newer battery for the
engine.
Guy
MoonShadow #115