[C320-list] shower / fridge drain

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Wed Sep 26 18:41:57 PDT 2012

Thanks.  Maybe I didn't do permanent damage.  I noticed evidence of leaks in
two places, on deck directly below a bolt in overhead of shower (below
traveler) and at the electrical outlet near hanging locker in aft bunk area.
The only way that I could see water coming from these two places is if there
was some spraying action in the area of the anti-syphon loop relief valve.
This occurred after I was washing out the shower area and ran the sump pump
to clear some of the water a few weeks ago, and the thing is that I'm not
sure that I opened the thruhull before running the sump.  If the leaks
re-appear, then I will know it is something else.  If they don't, then there
is a good chance that the sump pump over pressured the anti-siphon valve and
sprayed the water to the locations that I saw.

Dennis Harris C-320 #694