[C320-list] Replacement teak hatch boards

Dennis Harris dharris02 at suddenlink.net
Thu Sep 27 11:44:58 PDT 2012

Lowes, and other building supply houses now carry PVC boards.  I'm not sure
whether 10" width is available.  I've bought narrower lengths for projects.
It doesn't seem to be quite as strong and is softer than Starboard.  Also,
some has a wood grain embossed on one side, but I have seen some that is
smooth on both sides.

Dennis Harris
C-320 #694