[C320-list] shower / fridge drain

Myron Welch myron-welch at uiowa.edu
Fri Sep 28 16:31:06 PDT 2012

Dennis,

I removed the traveler several years ago when I upgraded the cars.  The bolts were very difficult to remove with an impact wrench and I kind of remember that they were somewhat bent, but not certain.  I have had success around hatches with "Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure."  It is a very thin liquid that may find its way into the leaking area.  No guarantee, but it may be worth a try and certainly easier than the disassembly/assembly process.  Good luck.

Myron Welch
Wind Instrument, #238
Iowa City, Iowa
Grace Memorial Harbor, Elk Rapids, Michigan