[C320-list] Upwind performance

bkuether at comcast.net bkuether at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 17:14:31 PDT 2013

Wing keel 320 compared to a 32 C&C?

That’s a joke right?

I had a C&C.  I could sail that boat damn near straight into the wind.

Not so much with the Catalina.

I bought the Catalina to be comfortable for the family, and NOT be the
(completely) last boat to the anchorage.    Its actually not terribly slow.
Helps to have a folding prop  :)

The C&C would be there first and all the beer would be gone by the time the
rest showed up.