[C320-list] Trouble shooting Raymarine Instrumentation

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 8 18:07:01 PDT 2013

All,

Some of you might remember that I was looking for input for why my wind
instrument wasn't providing true wind information.  Well it turns out it is
a bit academic since I discovered that I no longer have a Wind Vane.  I
suspect that it is probably decorating either an Osprey's or a Bald Eagles
nest.  I have seen the Osprey's landing on the top of a bunch of the boats
masts.  Probably accidentally knocked it loose and then figured it would
look better at his or her place otherwise it would have been on the ground
near my boat.

Are the Wind Vanes for the ST60 still available?  If so can someone provide
information regarding where they can be purchased?

Rod Boer

Odyssey, #688