[C320-list] Boat US Membership Discount

Sean Kaldor spkaldor at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 16:43:36 PDT 2013

I'm pleased to report that our Boat US group membership for the C320 International Association has been renewed for another year.

All members of our Association receive a 50% discount on their Boat US membership. There are a couple dozen benefits of Boat US membership, which can be found here: http://www.boatus.com/membership/allBenefits.asp

If you are a C320IA member and are not already taking advantage of the Boat US discount, please log in to our website and go to the "Boat US" page, under the "Association" menu.

Safe Sailing!

Sean Kaldor
Commodore C320IA