[C320-list] Engine compartment bilge drain line

Monkey Mail lou at flyingmonkey.im
Tue Apr 16 09:08:30 PDT 2013

Hello,

On hull number 702, under the gear box there is a small round hole (tunnel) that runs forward and down on a slight angle. I assume this is a drain to the bilge for any water entering the engine compartment, such as from the prop shaft. I probed the drain but I could only push thru about two feet. I tried looking under the floor from the center bilge but could not see any exit to that tube. Can anyone shed some light on this issue.

Thank you,
Lou Hodac
Hull 702
Blue Moon