[C320-list] 2013 Regatta Announcement

Jerry Taylor jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com
Tue Apr 23 15:33:55 PDT 2013

As your newly elected Vice Commodore, I would like to expand on Sean’s invitation to the Regatta and ask for your help in getting the word out.  We got a late start, so it’s important to spread the word so no one misses out on this great event.  So tell any current or prospective member you know to hold the dates and plan to come.  Further details will be forthcoming from the organizing committee in a couple weeks.  Holland looks like a very nice area to visit and Eldean Shipyard is noted for its hospitality and will be a great place to get together.  Looking forward to meeting all of you on August 9 – 11.

Jerry Taylor
Vice Commodore
Piper – #1128
Solomons Island, MD