[C320-list] Posting to the list

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 2 19:54:03 PDT 2013

The suggestion that it be run like a normal forum was raised by Simon Rock a
few months ago, but the decision (by those that run the web site etc) was
made to keep it as is.

If you "reply to all" then whoever sent the last email to you will get an
extra copy of yours ( I think)and no new topic is generated.  Maybe cut the
320 address from the properties and paste it into the "To" address line.

I must admit that I have only started a few topics but I get a lot of useful
information from the system.  There are many 320 owners that know a lot more
about the boats than I do and I am prepared to tap into their knowledge for
as long as they are willing to allow.

Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark