[C320-list] Racing

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Wed Apr 3 06:56:25 PDT 2013

If I understand your post correctly, it sounds like you just want lead
your mainsheet to a center point above the companionway.

Have you considered switching to a single-ended mainsheet with a fiddle
block on your traveler?

I don't know if you have a dodger or not.  That may change your approach.

Dean Vermeire (#847)