[C320-list] Trouble shooting Raymarine Instrumentation

Don Dixon donauw at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 8 18:26:22 PDT 2013

Longer answer.  Yes.  If it is ONLY the vane that is missing you can get the replacement kit for the vane and wind speed from Defender - Raymarine Masthead Transducer Service Kit - for $22.99.  This DOES fit the older ST60 units.  I ended up having to replace the entire unit with the ST60+ which was NOT so cheap!

http://search.defender.com/?expression=St60+

Regards,

Don Dixon
Stargazer, #605