[C320-list] Port Light Size

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:08:58 PDT 2013

I don't believe Lewmar has screens that fit the old ports.  I did purchase
new screens from Defender.com that fit the old ports.  Not cheap, about $30
each, and they don't stay in any better than the old ones (definitely not
kid proof.)  They don't insert like the old ones.  Instead, they have two
plastic vertical pieces the top of which is a grove that locks on the top of
the outside frame, the bottom of which has a sliding clip that "locks" on
the bottom of the outside frame.  Not great; but, no bugs.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"