[C320-list] Hoses going through the wall

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 05:13:15 PDT 2013

Try this. Get some blue dyed toilet bowl cleaner (or any other water
soluble coloring that won't stain Fiberglas...try it in an inconspicuous
spot first). Put some in a bucket and add some water. Disconnect
your engine intake hose from the through hull fitting and put it in the
bucket. Run your engine untill the bucket is dry. Reconnect the hose and
run the engine until you can follow the blue bread crumb trail back to
Grandmother's  house...um, er...to the source of the leak.

CB
Commitment #867

--
Chris Burti