[C320-list] Boat lettering

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 18:08:54 PDT 2013

I just did mine, I used "Boat U.S. Graphics & Lettering", just type it into your search engine and you can design your own using different fonts and shades. They are real fast in shipping and the graphics are easy to apply. I'll try to email you directly pictures of my boat. Anyway here are the prices I paid...

"PASADENA MD" 4" Arial Font in Navy Blue $31.00.

"Nauti Time" 5" Olde Enlish in Navy Blue w/Metallic Gold border $76.37.31 (for transom).

"Nauti Time" 7" same colors as the 5". 1 for each side totaling 153.81.

2 Floater Key Chains labelled "Nauti Time" for $12.99, I think they gave me one at no charge because I ordered 2 but the bill only shows 1)

Total bill was $247.51

The site states that the gold boarder is only 35% more but it is much more than that, if I stayed with 1 color the price wouls have been almost half. Still a good deal though. I'm very happy with the results.

Bruce
Nauti Time #719