[C320-list] Freedom 10 inverter/charger

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 07:29:37 PDT 2013

Gene

I have the older model Freedom 20 (Black Mental Case)  .  The Freedom 20 is about the  same as the Freedom 10 difference is amount of Watts and Amps they put out.

If you have not yet toggled the On/Off switch on the unit on and off you may want to try that... the on/off switch also functions as a circuit breaker.  I would try and reset the charger first then check at the batteries and see you a charge coming out.  You can also check teh big round red switch that is the Heart interface switch if that got push in teh wrong direction your battiers will not charge.

Tony