[C320-list] Fairclough Winter Cover For Sale

Annika Brancato annikabrancato at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 08:24:15 PDT 2013

I just emailed you regarding cover.  My husband justd told me to go ahead and purchase it if it's in decent shape.
We've never visited New England so instead of shipping it to us, we'd take a road trip for our long weekend in May...
Please let me know if this could work out...  We could send you the monies prior...

Please forward pics, as we are really interested.

Annika Brancato