[C320-list] Autopilot upgrade

Jon Vez Jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 12:05:59 PDT 2013

Hi Scott,

Perhaps I can provide you with some info. I owned a '99 and now have a 355. My linear drive is attached to the swim platform with substantial bolts and a large backing plate. The Swim platforms are both solid glass. With the proper backing plate you should have no problem.

As far as the performance difference, there simply is no comparison. If I had known how substantially better the linear system was compared with the wheel drive versions, I would have upgraded to this system on my 320 in a heartbeat! I went through the aggravation of upgrading my wheel drive system on my 320, which included swapping out the engine control pod etc. if you're going to upgrade, the linear drive is the way to go....hope this helps...

Regards,

Jon Vez

Sent from my iPad