[C320-list] Autopilot upgrade

millers1 at aol.com millers1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 19 13:35:25 PDT 2013

Scott,  I had a below deck unit on my C&C.  It was on the boat when I bought it and the 10 years I owned the
boat I never had a problem, so I do not recall the mfg.  It was power full and controlled the boat well in heavy seas.
I know it was mfg. in Seattle by a company that built tcommercial boat units.
One point that has not been mentioned, if you have a steering system failure (pedestal chain or cable
breaks), your below deck unit is attached directly to the rudder post and you go fully on auto-pilot and
get home.
Art   #680