[C320-list] C320 IA Announcement & Invitation: The 2013 C320IA Regatta

Barbara Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 21 16:51:49 PDT 2013

We have put it on our calendar!!

________________________________
From: Allan S Field <allan.field at verizon.net>
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com
Sent: Sun, April 21, 2013 7:23:51 PM
Subject: Re: [C320-list] C320 IA Announcement & Invitation: The 2013 C320IA
Regatta

Sean - This is great!  For all who have never attended a C320 Rendezvous,
this will be the best forum you will ever see for getting new ideas for your
boat.  Plus the added value of getting to know the folks behind the posts!
We are looking forward to what I think would be our 5th such Rendezvous!
And many, many thanks to all the volunteers who have stepped up to take this
on.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD