[C320-list] batteries

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 06:48:15 PDT 2013

we use Interstate 4D batteries.  Need a couple of son-in-laws to get them into the cockpit and then swing them down to the dock using the main halyard.  If you are in a warm climate and use them all year long, five seasons is good.  I would first check all connections for tightness and corrosion and , of course, fluid levels.  Here in the north I disconnect everything in the winter after making sure they are fully charged and we get 7 to 9 seasons out of them.