[C320-list] batteries

Jon Vez Jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Apr 22 12:05:28 PDT 2013

I would strongly encourage anyone considering a battery purchase, not to mention a wealth of other information to a) take R.C.'s advice and b) check out his incredible web site which is simply a wealth of accurate and correct information. His 'how to' information is among the best out there!

http://www.pbase.com/mainecruising

A couple of points, not sure if the 320 has the height necessary for 6V, I recall measuring when I owned my 320, but I'm sure someone can verify. Also, someone mentioned 'low maintenance'. If referring to Gel batteries, just make sure you understand the charging regimen-it's very important to get that right with these. Adding a grp 27 starting/reserve battery is very easy on the 320.

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice C355

Sent from my iPad