[C320-list] batteries

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Mon Apr 22 21:29:09 PDT 2013

Jack,
These are great looking batteries.  Because they don't have to be flat it looked to me that you could tilt them up a little and cram 8D's into the battery compartment.  I had to abandon the plan when I showed Diane the price of the batteries and she insisted that I leave enough money in the bank account to pay the house mortgage.

Bruce Heyman
(949) 289-8400