[C320-list] Batteries Southern California

Tim Fleming timfleming at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 14:26:26 PDT 2013

Thanks Jeff and all good info. I'm due for new ones too.  Previous owner dropped in PowerStrides on 07' and see a weak cell in one plus needing both to start. Tried a load test 6mo ago and seemed ok just not sure i did it right... :(   Been also reading article on cleaning up the plates (slow over charging...)

But those prices maybe too good pass up.
-Tim
Ole'