[C320-list] Water System 1996 #361

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 23 14:40:22 PDT 2013

For what it`s worth.  I drain the tanks by taking the whale connections
apart at the isolation valves under the sink, and let the water run into the
bilge which I pump out manually. The auto bilge pump only pumps out about a
litre then the float cuts the thing out.  It also proves that the manual
bilge pump is clear and working.  Something we don`t use too often ( I hope)

The thought of having the water pressure pump pumping out 160  litres is not
appealing.
I wipe around the inside of the tanks with a cloth soaked in bleach and
rinse twice .

Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark