[C320-list] Fuel Filter

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 04:56:05 PDT 2013

Maybe I'm missing something but if the primary filter is a 2 micron then there should be no particles or sediment that wouldn't go right through a 10 micron secondary. Only advantage I see is that you probably will never have to change the secondary.

My Yanmar came with a 30 micron primary which is still recommended as the proper size at the Mack Boring diesel courses for the 3GM. Something about two low micron filters putting stress on the fuel pump if I remember correctly.

Jim Brown