[C320-list] Port Light Size

Bruce swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 16:00:29 PDT 2013

Hi all, Footloose was on the hard at WR, its a Catalina but not a 320. Really nice people though, I bought a 3.5 kicker off them. They splashed and went to the Bodkin a few weeks ago. I believe I'm the only 320 slipped at White Rock. There were a total of 3 on the hard over the Winter including me.
welcome to the club Kirk, we're new owners as well...We LOVE our boat, we bought it last year and pulled for the Winter only 6 weeks after purchase. We're back in now!

Bruce
Nauti Time #719